Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dearest Reader,

Welcome to my (first-ever) blog!  If you are reading this, it is probably because:
a.) You want to be able to make sure that I'm still alive over the course of this semester.
b.) You want to live vicariously through me.
c.) You thought that the title of the blog was amusing (at least I hope it is...).
d.) I guilted you into doing so.
Whatever your reasons for reading, I'm glad that you are interested in following me along my journey through my first experience living and studying abroad.  I hope to regale you with tales of adventure, fascinating cultural observations, plentiful pictures, and updates on the goings-on of my more everyday experiences from the beautiful city of Bath, England and from my travels throughout the country (and beyond it).  That being said, I have a tendency to get quite wrapped up in these adventures (not to mention course work!), and may become a bit absent-minded regarding regularly updating this blog.  So feel free to pester me if I'm leaving you less-than-satisfied with my frequency of posting.
Looking forward to sharing this exciting new journey with you!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see you here in London and follow you otherwise! xx S&D

    ReplyDelete